Stanley Jr. - Stanley Jr. Bird Feeder Kit
Ships for Free
Help your child create his/her first woodworking project with the Stanley Jr. Bird Feeder Kit. Kit comes complete with precut wood pieces, hardware and paint. A few tools you may already have are...
Items You May Need
Pictograph assembly instructions guide you and your child through the building process. A few simple tools – hammer and screwdrivers – and a bit of glue work with the included parts to create a bird feeder. After assembly, your child can create a custom design with paint.
- Finished size: 7.1" x 5.1" x 8.1"
- Includes precut wood pieces, hardware, sandpaper, paint, paint brush and instruction booklet
- Tools needed: hammer, Phillips #1 and #2 screwdrivers and glue (not included)
- Assembly time: 45 minutes (approximately)
- Adult supervision required; designed for children 5 and over