Skew Chisel - 3/4"
This Robert Sorby Skew Chisel - 3/4" will keep a sharpened edge about six times longer than carbon steel and resist "blued" softening from overheating during grinding or from heavy turning. This chisel features an ash handle which offers firm hand control during use and brass ferrules...
- High speed steel resists "blued" softening from overheating
- Sharpened edge lasts 6 times longer than carbon steel
- Smoothing and cleaning corners, and are suitable for finishing end grain.
- Ash handle
- Brass ferrule
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 6-1/4"
- Handle Length: 10"
- Total Length: 16-1/4"
- Handle Material: Ash
- (1) Robert Sorby Skew Chisel - 3/4"