Sonicrafter 3/8" Universal End Cut Blade, Model 8931
Use the Sonicrafter RW8931 3/8" bi-metal end cut blade to make precision cuts to wood, plastic, fiberglass, nails, non-ferrous metals, thin sheet metal, and hardened fillers. Great for plunge...
You May Also Like
For use on Rockwell Sonicrafter and ShopSeries Sonictool models: RK5139K. RK5139K, RK5140K, SS5120.
- Universal fit system adapts to other brands
- Use to make plunge cuts up to 3/4" deep
- Make precision cuts to wood, plastic, fiberglass, nails, non-ferrous metals, thin sheet metal, and hardened fillers
- Hardened teeth will cut non-ferrous metals
- Blade dimensions: 2.75" L x 1.35" W x 0.40" H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.