Sonicrafter 1-1/8" Universal End Cut Blade, 3 Pack, Model 8930.3
Use the Sonicrafter RW8930 1-1/8-inch bi-metal end cut blade to make detailed cuts to wood, plastic, fiberglass, nails, non-ferrous metals, thin sheet metal, and hardened fillers. Great for plunge cutting, shimming, or precision cuts. For use on Rockwell Sonicrafter and ShopSeries...
Items You May Need
For use on Rockwell Sonicrafter and ShopSeries Sonictool models: RK5139K. RK5139K, RK5140K, SS5120.
- Pack of 3
- Universal fit system adapts to other brands
- Use to make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8" deep
- Make detail cuts to wood, plastic, fiberglass, nails, non-ferrous metals, thin sheet metal, and hardened fillers
- Hardened teeth will cut non-ferrous metals
- Blade dimensions: 3.5" L x 1.35" W x 0.5" H (each)
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.