43500-K Single O Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bit 1/8"D 1/2"CH 1/4"SH 2"OL
The Amana Single O Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bit features a unique circular 'O' flute design to eject chips more easily. Single flute for fast cutting in soft plastics such as PVC, styrene, ABS, etc.Excellent for Cutting:Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)Polyethylene Terephthalate...
The Amana Single O Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bit features a unique circular 'O' flute design to eject chips more easily. Single flute for fast cutting in soft plastics such as PVC, styrene, ABS, etc.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
Amana Spektra bits feature a nACo nanocomposite coating with an extreme nano hardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling:
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 1/2"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
Tool #43500-K Vectric Compatible Tool File
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Amana Tool accepts returns in new saleable condition only within 60 days of purchase and requires a Return Authorization. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for Return Authorization. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply. Customer pays return freight. The tools are to be packed carefully. Saw blades must be shipped in an exterior carton for protection. Saw blades shipped with only Amana Tool saw blade sleeves or clamshells will be refused.
Amana Tool warranties against defects in material or workmanship for 30 days. All other warranties, either expressed or implied, are denied.
Amana ToolItem 170867
Amana ToolItem 180663
Amana ToolItem 180662
Amana ToolItem 170866
Amana ToolItem 180664
Amana ToolItem 179645
Amana ToolItem 180665
Amana ToolItem 180651
Amana ToolItem 180658