Silky Saws - ZUBAT 240mm, Large Teeth
Buy Silky’s best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 9-1/2” curved blade and large teeth. The strong, high-performance blade has impulse hardened teeth with four cutting angles. They...
Item 416044Model 271-24
Item 416046Model 271-30
Item 416033Model 153-24
Item 416045Model 271-27
Item 416047Model 271-33
Item 160190Model 271-30
Buy Silky’s best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 9-1/2” curved blade and large teeth. The strong, high-performance blade has impulse hardened teeth with four cutting angles. They provide fast, clean, and silky-smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists the effects of tree resin and wipes clean easily.
- 9-1/2" (240mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch configuration
- 0.45 pounds operating weight
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- Rust-resistant, durable blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- Handle is molded rubber for ergonomic comfort and secure handling
- Comes with durable, polypropylene sheath with belt-clip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.