Silky Saws - SUPER-ACCEL 21, 210mm, Large Teeth
Buy this lightweight folding saw with an 8-1/3” blade specifically designed for aggressive cutting needs. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade has four cutting angles providing fast, clean, and...
Item 416022Model 120-21
Item 160182Model 121-21
Buy this lightweight folding saw with an 8-1/3” blade specifically designed for aggressive cutting needs. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade has four cutting angles providing fast, clean, and silky-smooth cutting action. The large, aggressive teeth are ideal for any pruning task and many other outdoor activities.
- 8-1/3” (210mm) blade length
- 6.5 Teeth per inch configuration
- 0.45 pounds operating weight
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- Rust-resistant, durable blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- Aluminum handle is rubber-gripped and coated for ergonomic comfort and secure handling
- Blade easily changes and locks in two different angle positions for unique cutting applications
- Comes in a blister pack
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.