Silky Saws - SUGOI 420mm, Extra Large Teeth
Buy this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw with a razor sharp 16-1/2” curved blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the...
Item 149172Model 8032-5022
Item 163254Model W-H-MSC165
Item 160182Model 121-21
Item 159073Model Special Order
Item 135130Model 135130
Item 135005Model 135005
Item 416070Model 391-42
Buy this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw with a razor sharp 16-1/2” curved blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort and the super-aggressive tooth configuration is ideal for pruning large limbs.
- 16-1/2” (420mm) blade length
- Extra Large, 5.5 teeth per inch configuration
- 0.85 pounds operating weight
- Rust-resistant, durable blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- Molded rubber grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibrations and ensures ergonomic comfort
- Comes with high-visibility, yellow plastic scabbard with belt clip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.