Silky Saws - IBUKI 390mm, Extra Large Teeth
Buy this best-selling, heavy-duty, professional hand saw with a very well balanced 15-2/5” curved fixed blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length...
You May Also Like
Item 416065Model 373-42
Item 416062Model 366-36
Buy this best-selling, heavy-duty, professional hand saw with a very well balanced 15-2/5” curved fixed blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs! Designed to cut on the pull stroke.
- 15-2/5” (390mm) blade length
- Extra Large, 5.5 teeth per inch configuration
- 1.2 pounds operating weight
- Rust-resistant, durable blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- Handle is rubber-gripped and coated for ergonomic comfort and secure handling
- Teeth are not impulse hardened
- Comes with durable, polypropylene sheath with a ring and belt strap attachments
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.