GOMTARO Pro-Sentei 300mm, Dual Teeth
Buy this innovative, dual-purpose pruning saw with both fine (12 TPI) and large (7 TPI) teeth on one 11-4/5” ultra-strong, high-performance blade. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade has four...
Buy this innovative, dual-purpose pruning saw with both fine (12 TPI) and large (7 TPI) teeth on one 11-4/5” ultra-strong, high-performance blade. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade has four cutting angles providing fast, clean, and silky-smooth cutting action. Designed with a special high-tech alloy steel blade, this saw provides superior cutting efficiency and wear-resistance that is ideal for all pruning tasks.
- 11-4/5" (300mm) blade length
- Dual-purpose teeth, both 7 TPI and 12 TPI on one blade
- 0.6 pounds operating weight
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- Rust-resistant, durable blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- Handle is rubber-gripped and coated for ergonomic comfort and secure handling
- Comes with durable, polypropylene sheath with belt-clip
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.