Selby - Cabinet Wall Bed Mechanism for use with Twin Size Mattress, Inside Mount
Create space-saving guest accommodation in your own home with Selby Wall Bed Mechanisms. European, built-in design lets you hide a bed while adjustable counter balance mechanisms ensure a lifetime...
Item 419558Model XSMVO541101
Item 419555Model XSMVO3950X
Item 419556Model XSMVO54751
Item 419559Model XSMVO54110X
Item 419557Model XSMVO5475X
Item 152021Model WM-HC
Item 149775Model FD-166
Item 05E10Model 7/35
Item 422294Model SD412X90
Item 419560Model X22400S
Item 152823DModel Download
Item 152823Model Plan No 38
Item 168683Model KPHA308
Create space-saving guest accommodation in your own home with Selby Wall Bed Mechanisms. European, built-in design lets you hide a bed while adjustable counter balance mechanisms ensure a lifetime of effortless function.
- Replacement for Pardo wall bed hardware
- Spring counter balance enclosed in 12 gauge steel housing to prevent damage in the event of spring breakage
- Basic adjustment done with door open about 20 degrees using standard wrenches
- Door leveling and gap adjustments made with Allen hex screw
- An anchor to the wall overcomes opening tension
- Concealed installation; hardware mounts inside the bed frame
- Vertical opening
- For use with Twin size mattress
- Weight capacity: 110 lb.
Package includes: manual leg set, two (2) counter balance mechanisms, two (2) pivot mount plates and needed screws, nuts and countersink bushings.
NOTE: Bed frame and other cabinet construction required. The manufacturer recommends this product be installed by a professional cabinet or furniture maker.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Return Authorization required prior to return shipment. Customer is responsible for return freight. Orders are subject to a 15% restocking charge (minimum $15) if the request for return is made within 7 days after receipt. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.