Oscillating Spindle Sander - 1/2 HP
Rikon® Oscillating Spindle Sander - 1/2 HP - Model 50-300, is perfect for sanding curves, bevels, and just about any contour you can dream of. Due to the oscillating action of the spindle, this sander will provide a scratch free finish. It is a specialized sander for the fast and...
Items You May Need
Industrial AbrasivesItem 149375
Industrial AbrasivesItem 149376
- Perfect for sanding curves, bevels, and just about any contour
- Provides a scratch free finish
- Multiple Inserts Included
- Multiple Spindles Included
- Table Tilt 0-45° Forward
- Dual Tool Holders
- 2″ Dust Ports
- Five Year Warranty
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 3.4A, 110V, 60Hz
- Speed (no load): 1,700
- Table Size (L x W): 14-3/4" x 14-3/4"
- Table Tilt: 0° - 45° Forward
- Spindle Length: 4-1/2"
- Spindle Diameter (5 Included): 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- Maximum Spindle Diameter: 3" (Sold Separately)
- Spindle Oscillation: 15/16"
- Oscillations Per Minute: 29
- Dust Outlet: 1-3/4" I.D. or 2" O.D.
- Overall Size: 23-1/2" H x 17-1/4" W x 14-3/4" D
- Base Size: 11-13/16" x 11"
- Net Weight: 76 lb.
- (1) Rikon® Oscillating Spindle Sander - 1/2 HP
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Discover Great Gift Ideas at Woodcraft with Scott & Suzy Phillips, Co-Hosts of The American Woodshop
“The American Woodshop” hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips went shopping at Woodcraft to do their annual Christmas Gift Guide video.
This is a sander comparable to the Jet but far less. The info does not say induction motor, but it is which is great. I purchased this sander from Woodcraft on line because they had a deal at $50.00 off regular price and "O" shipping. I was surprised because there was no freight charge.This sander is over 80 lbs. I would highly recommend this sander it is more than I expected. I will write more as I become familiar with the product. I had no issue with the carton even though it was fairly damaged from UPS. There is no Styrofoam inserts just fiber board/card board and one strange item was the dust insert. It has one for a 3" drum but no 3" drum is included. The angle adjustment has a geared ratchet on one side with a locking nut and the other side has a quadrant for measuring the tilt angle with a locking lever. It also has adjustable stops. They thought of everything!. Note that the locking nuts to tighten spindles and sand drums are left hand threads. There is also 2 wrenches included to tighten the drums in place. Don't pass this sander up it is great and heavy, By the way it is 19" tall so it will be chest level on the bench.