6" Buffer - 3/4 HP
Rikon's 6" Buffer - 3/4 HP is perfect for polishing surfaces of woods, metals, plastics, hardware, rocks, jewelry and more! It is excellent for maintaining sharp edges on chisels and blades, putting buffed finishes on woodturnings, or just keeping other shop hand tools and home...
Items You May Need
Beall Tool Co.
Wood Buff Buffing System for LathesItem 141069
Rikon's 6" Buffer - 3/4 HP is perfect for polishing surfaces of woods, metals, plastics, hardware, rocks, jewelry and more! It is excellent for maintaining sharp edges on chisels and blades, putting buffed finishes on woodturnings, or just keeping other shop hand tools and home furnishings in tip-top, rust-free, polished condition.
- Powerful 3/4 HP Motor
- Speed (No Load) 3,450 RPM
- Spiral Sewn Cloth Wheels
- Locking Safety Switch
- Perfect for polishing surfaces of woods, metals, plastics, hardware, rocks, jewelry and more
- Motor Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Motor Amps: 4.8A
- Motor Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz, 1Ph, Induction
- Motor RPM (no load): 3,450 RPM
- Recommended Run Time: 30 Minutes
- Arbor Size: 1/2"
- Buffing Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Buffing Wheel Width: 1/2"
- Buffing Wheel Bore: 1/2"
- Maximum Buffing Wheel Width: 1-1/4"
- Buffing Wheel Speed: 3,450 RPM
- Rotation (View from Left Side): Clockwise
- Shaft Lengths: 3-3/8"
- ON/OFF Switch: Toggle and Safety Lock
- Overall Dimensions: 7-3/4" W x 18" D x 18" H
- Base Size: 7-3/4" x 8-3/4"
- Cord Length: 6'
- (1) Rikon 6" Buffer - 3/4 HP
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft Supports Patriot Woodworker Project to Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for Christmas
A California wounded warrior and his family were treated to a Merry Christmas, thanks to the participants and sponsors of a Patriot Woodworker raffle to raise money to buy the family gifts and food.
Slow Speed Grinder and Wolverine Sharpening KitItem 158820
3000 Woodworking Tool SharpenerItem 148124
8" Slow Speed Grinder - 1/2 HPItem 158512
T-4 Water Cooled Sharpening SystemItem 861412
Longneck Angle Grinder LW/E, Model 38544Item 822517
ProEdge Plus Sharpening SystemItem 839294
T-8 Black 50th Anniversary Sharpening SystemItem 187859