Model 60-150 This unit generates 1,192 cubic feet per minute, which is ample draw for piping multiple machines. Specs:1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 10.4/5.2amp Motor is totally enclosed, fan cooled...
You May Also Like
This unit generates 1,192 cubic feet per minute, which is ample draw for piping multiple machines.
- 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 10.4/5.2amp
- Motor is totally enclosed, fan cooled continuous duty
- 1,192 CFM
- Precision balanced 10" steel impeller
- 5-micron top bag, reusable 20" clear plastic lower bag
- Quick-release straps for lower bag changing
- Inlet Ports: Dual 4" or single 5"
- 5-Year Warranty
- Built-in casters
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.