Tool Kit with Accessories & Bag
Preparing the surface of old wood just got a lot easier with the Restorer. Boasting many of the benefits of both a belt sander and an angle grinder this unique tool takes removing material from the surface of wood, metal, concrete and more to a new level. The flat roller of the Restorer...
Items You May Need
- Designed to remove paint and finish from wood, brick, and fiberglass
- Works on nearly any type of surface, flat or curved, wet or dry
- Easy accessory changes with the quick-release end cover
- Remove rust and polish metal
- Ergonomically balanced and lightweight
- Trigger lock to save your grip during long sanding sessions
- Powerful 3.5 amp variable-speed motor
- UL, CSA and ETL Safety Listed
- Speed: 1,000-3,200 feet per minute (variable)
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Amps: 3.5
- Voltage: 120
- Dust Port: 1-1/4" ID
- Cord Length: 8'
- Overall Size: 6.25" H x 6.59" W x 12.72" L
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lb
- Model: WR351K2
The Restorer Tool Kit with Accessories and bag includes:
- (6) Sanding Sleeves (2 each in 120 grit, 80 grit and 60 grit)
- (1) Medium Abrasive Roller Sleeve
- (1) Coarse Abrasive Roller Sleeve
- (1) Rust and Paint Remover Wheel
- (1) Tool Bag
- To change the sanding sleeve: Unlatch the two hooks from the side of the roller cover, and slide off the drum with sleeve attached. Squeeze slightly and slide sleeve off the roller drum. To replace, squeeze the roller drum slightly, and slide the new sleeve onto it. The roller drum is imprinted with “this side up” to ensure it is installed with the correct orientation. Replace the cover and latch again.
- If you’re using one of the optional accessory wheels (sold separately), remove the drum roll and load the accessory wheel so “this side up” is visible. Then close and latch again.
Porter CableItem 844435