Woodburning Pen Power Supply - Single
This Razertip® unit is packed with the same power and circuitry as its big brother (#160477, sold separately), making it a great starter unit or a second burning unit for the serious artist. The SK power supply features a near instant heat response, a three-year unconditional warranty...
Items You May Need
This Razertip® unit is packed with the same power and circuitry as its big brother (#160477, sold separately), making it a great starter unit or a second burning unit for the serious artist. The SK power supply features a near instant heat response, a three-year unconditional warranty and is CSA C/US safety certified. The SK will accept only one pen at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing to a different profile pen.
- Single pen power supply unit
- Near instant heat response
- Wide-range temperature control will not scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- Handpiece indicator light confirms proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- CSA S/US safety certified
- Three-year unconditional warranty
- Electrical Rating (Input): 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Rating (Output): 2.2 VAC, 10 A maximum
- Wattage: 45W
- Temperature range (approximate): 340° F (170° C) to 1400° F (745° C)
- Size: 5" x 5" x 3.5" (127 mm x 127 mm x 82 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Electrical Safety Certification: Intertek "ETL c-us" safety certification for North America
- Requires the purchase of handpiece and cord (both sold separately) to use this power supply.
Articles & Blogs
Coloring books are no longer just child’s play. In fact, the trend of adult coloring books is a booming business these days. Woodcraft’s Marketing Director Liz Matheny recently took coloring to a new level by transferring a pattern to wood, and her results are gorgeous!
When our patrons call for customer service on products, you can bet they are not just ordinary people answering the phones. They are very knowledgeable regarding all of our product lines and most are also woodworkers in different venues. Some have taken woodworking classes, furthering their education to support the Woodcraft effort, and some even teach classes within our Woodcraft hometown store in Parkersburg, WV. Some are avid woodworkers with various size woodshops at home, spending relaxing times enjoying the passion for woodworking. One of our customer service team members and special artisans in Woodburning is Sam Dulin.
“It’s like a movie in my mind”—that is how Randall Stoner aka “Madcarver” of Orange County, California, pictures the dragons, trolls, ogres and a variety of otherworldly creatures as he brings them to life in his carvings. His unique style transports the viewer into a world of mystical imagination and storytelling far beyond the physical boundaries of a block of wood. Read more in this Woodworking Adventures Blog...