Quick Cure 15 Minute Epoxy Adhesive - Pint
Similar to the Quick Cure-5 Epoxy (5-minute cure), Quick Cure-15 Epoxy sets in 15 minutes. This makes it perfect for those wanting a faster set time for larger projects or just needing extra time for multiple glue-ups, fitting and clamping. Two-bottle kit (hardener and resin) with an...
- Epoxy adhesive with a 15-minute set time
- Easy to mix 1-to-1 ratio
- Ideal for all small jobs requiring a strong bond and rapid cure
- An excellent gap filling adhesive
- Highly water resistant but not waterproof
- Size: Pint
- Type: 2-component, solvent-free, epoxy/polymercaptan adhesive system
- Application: Use for quick wood or fiberglass "welding," filling screw holes, locking threads on nuts or bolts; use to glue patterns, countertops and bulkheads
- Mix Ratio by Volume (Resin to Hardener): 100:100
- Mix Ratio by Weight (Resin to Hardener): 100:97
- Maximum Service Temperature: 125°F
- Minimum Application Temperature: 40°F
- Working Time / Gel Time @ 77°F: 10-12 Minutes (30g mixture)
- Tack Free Time @ 77°F: 15 Minutes
- (1) System Three - Quick Cure 15 Minute Epoxy Adhesive - Part A - Resin - 8 oz.
- (1) System Three - Quick Cure 15 Minute Epoxy Adhesive - Part B - Hardener - 8 oz.
Articles & Blogs
Scott and Suzy Phillips, co-hosts of The American Woodshop on PBS, shopped early at Woodcraft and have their annual Holiday Gift Guide video ready to share.
System ThreeItem 159190As Low As $14.39