Precision Rotary Tool FBS 115/E, Model 38472
You''ll find 1001 uses for the Proxxon Precision Rotary Tool FBS 115/E. Use it for drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, de-burring, rust removal, engraving, carving and cutting plus...
You''ll find 1001 uses for the Proxxon Precision Rotary Tool FBS 115/E. Use it for drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, de-burring, rust removal, engraving, carving and cutting plus more.
Includes 43 accessories. Lock the spindle and switch them out with ease with the keyless chuck. Can fit into Micromot Vises and Holders for additional versatility.
As an added option, the Micromot steel collets, sold seprately, can be used.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- Soft grip, two-component housing for comfortable handling and optimal control
- A special motor technology (no replacing of brushes necessary) with full-wave electronic speed control for powerful operation with constant torque, even at low speeds
- Balanced motor for smooth, vibration-free operation
- Spindle runs in a precision ball bearing.
- Speed: 5000-20,000rpm
- Max Power: 1/8hp (100W)
- Volts: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Length: 8-1/2" (with chuck)
- Keyless Chuck Capacity: 1/64" - 1/8" (0.3 - 3.2mm)
- Collar Size: 4/5" (20mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lb. (540g)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.