Precision Drill Grinder FBS 12/EF, Model 28462
The Proxxon Precision Drill Grinder is the ideal tool for precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, rust removal, engraving, chiseling and cutting. A precision ball bearing...
You May Also Like
The Proxxon Precision Drill Grinder is the ideal tool for precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, rust removal, engraving, chiseling and cutting.
A precision ball bearing minimizes spindle side play. No wrench needed for changing the bit with the Spindle lock button. Micromot steel collets can be inserted into the recessed spindle head. Special, balanced, low noise DC motor has high life expectancy and Variable speed control with feedback effect (high engine power in the lower revolutions area). Housing made from glass fiber-reinforced Polyamide.
Includes keyless chuck. Requires Micromot Transformer of at least 2.0A.
- Direct voltage: 12 - 18V
- Maximum power consumption: 100W
- Speed: 3,000 - 15,000rpm
- Length: 7.3" (185mm)
- Chuck Capacity: 1/64" - 1/8" (0.3 - 3.2mm)
- Weight: 1 lb (450g)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.