Micromot 50 EF Rotary Tool, 12 Volt, Model 28512
Slim, easily handled and light, this Proxxon Micromot 50/EF is a high quality rotary tool ideal for any workable material. Try using it on steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics, plastics,...
You May Also Like
Slim, easily handled and light, this Proxxon Micromot 50/EF is a high quality rotary tool ideal for any workable material. Try using it on steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics, plastics, stones and more! The quick-action chuck makes changing applicators fast and easy.
Great for model builders, woodcarvers, jewelers, opticians, artists, dental technicians, tool and die makers, etc.
- Quick-Action 3 Jaw Chuck
- Electronic revolutions adjustment, with feedback effect (high engine power in the lower revolutions area).
- Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy.
- Housing made from glass fiber reinforced Polyamide.
- Soft Handle
- Direct voltage: 12 - 18V
- Power absorption: up to 40W input
- Length: 8 21/32" (220mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (230g)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.