Micromot 50/E Rotary Tool, 12 Volt, Model 28510
Use this Proxxon Micromot 50/E Rotary tool for a variety of applications on steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics and more! Ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, jewelers, opticians,...
You May Also Like
Use this Proxxon Micromot 50/E Rotary tool for a variety of applications on steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics and more! Ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, jewelers, opticians, artists, dental technicians, tool and die makers, etc.
The pen style design is ergonomically fitted for comfortable handling and optimal control. The specially-balanced, permanent magnet motor with vibration free drive makes this tool run very smooth.
Includes 6 high precision triple slit steel collets in sizes 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8" (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2mm) which ensures accurate clamping of the bits for highest concentricity and the precision you need for finest work pieces.
Requires Micromot transformers of at least 1.0A. Load speed is 20,000rpm.
- Direct voltage: 12-18V
- Power absorption: up to 40W input
- Length: 8 21/32" (220mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (230g)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.