Micro Table Saw FET, Model 37070
Create excellent small scale woodworking cuts with this Micro Table Saw from Proxxon. Ideal for fine mechanics, model building, moulding construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters...
You May Also Like
Create excellent small scale woodworking cuts with this Micro Table Saw from Proxxon. Ideal for fine mechanics, model building, moulding construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters. Use with wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, glass fiber reinforced sheets, foam and many other materials. Die-Cast aluminum load bearing parts and plane-milled table make this Micro Table Saw very stable.
The micro-adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop provides decisive advantages:
- Corrections even smaller than 1/10 mm can be made after coarse adjustment using an adjusting screw.
- The height is adjustable and 45 degree tiltable saw blade makes it possible to cut compound miters when used together with the angle stop.
- Low-noise drive using DC special motor.
- Belt driven.
- Ball-bearing saw blade shaft.
- Tungsten tipped saw blade 3-5/32” x 1/16” x 13/32” (80 x 1.6 x 10mm), 24 teeth.
- Additional work piece pusher and non-slotted ABS sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between saw blade and table.
- 115 Volts
- Miter infinitely adjustable up to 45 degrees
- Table size: 12” x 12” (300 x 300mm)
- Max. Cutting Depth: 1” (22mm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6kg).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.