Micro Mill, Model MF 70
Proxxon Micro Mill, Model MF 70, and AccessoriesThe unit is supplied with a stable base of cast iron. Both vertical column and compound table are of treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die-cast aluminum, houses the 24...
The unit is supplied with a stable base of cast iron. Both vertical column and compound table are of treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die-cast aluminum, houses the 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Six triple slit, hardened MICROMOT steel collets come with the machine and cover shank sizes of 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8". The table is fitted with three T-slots of the 15/32" x 15/64" x 15/64" MICROMOT-norm. An adjustable ruler scale eases the positioning of the work piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with 1 revolution = 3/64", 1 division = .002".
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
- Speed: 5,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Table Size: 7-7/8" x 2-3/4"
- X-Y travel: 5-17/64" and 1-13/16" respectively
- Vertical Travel: 3-9/64"
- Footprint Size: 5-7/64" x 8-55/64"
- Height: 14-9/16"
- Max Power: 1/8 hp (100W)
- Volts: 110-120V
- AC: 60 Hz
- Weight: 15.5 lb. (7kg)
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.