Proxxon - Disk Sander TG 125/E, Model 37060
The Proxxon Disc Sander is ideal for all types of wood, steel, non-ferrous and precious metals, plastics, Plexiglas, fiber glass and more! Silicon film on discs ensures easy removal of...
Item 422817Model 51-202
Item 850180Model 50-112
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 861425Model 50-122
Item 823894Model 1791291K
Item 861010Model 50-151
Item 829241Model 37020
The Proxxon Disc Sander is ideal for all types of wood, steel, non-ferrous and precious metals, plastics, Plexiglas, fiber glass and more! Silicon film on discs ensures easy removal of self-adhesive sandpaper. Two additional square silicon sheets ensure that used discs can be stored and reused as necessary. Mount horizontally or vertically to a table or workbench with the included c-clamp. Also includes an adapter to attach a vacuum cleaner for dust free working and 2 sanding discs in each of the following grits: 80, 150, 240.
- Powerful, vibration-free running due to a powerful and balanced DC motor.
- Housing made of fiber glass reinforced Polyamide.
- Aluminum table, adjustable to incline 50° downward and 10° upward; with miter gauge.
- Speed: 1150 - 3600rpm (250 - 800m/min)
- Disc Diameter: 5" (125mm)
- Max. Sanding Height (off the table): 2.46" (62.5mm)
- Table Size: 3.9" x 5.5" (98 x 140mm)
- Sanding Height: 11.8" x 5.5" x 6.3" (300 x 140 x 160mm)
- Volts: 110 V, 140W, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 6.6 lb. (3kg), approximate
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.