Bench Drill Machine TBM 115, Model 38128
Drill accurate micro holes down to 1/64" with the Proxxon Bench Top Drill Press. Three speeds and a machined work table with adjustable parallel fence make this an ideal machine for model-making...
You May Also Like
Drill accurate micro holes down to 1/64" with the Proxxon Bench Top Drill Press. Three speeds and a machined work table with adjustable parallel fence make this an ideal machine for model-making or other such small work pieces. Features a quiet, powerful, built in motor with long life expectancy. Power Transmission provides three spindle speeds and triple torque at lower speeds. Chrome feed lever has adjustable drilling depth gauge.
Spindle is free of play and recessed for the insertion of collets or 3/8" thread drill chucks. Includes 6 triple slit Micromot precision steel collets. Make quick, coarse height adjustments of the headstock with the clamp lever.
Clamp work pieces to the drill press with the machine vise (item #822560) or Micro Compound Table (item #822536), sold separately.
- 110 - 120V, 60Hz, 85W (0.115hp)
- 3 Spindle speeds: 1800, 4700, and 8500 rpm
- Spindle Feed: 1-3/16"
- Quill Diameter: 1-1/4" (with return spring)
- Throat Depth (column to drill spindle): 5-1/2"
- Max. Height (worktable surface to spindle end): 5-1/2"
- Work Table Size: 8-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Hard-Chromed Steel Column size: 11" H x 4/5" diameter
- Collet Sizes: 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8" (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2mm).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.