Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado, Red
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separate calibrated control systems for both smoking and grilling. Located on both the top vent and in the bottom Pro Zone, the Professional C-Series has built-in charcoal smoker...
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separate calibrated control systems for both smoking and grilling. Located on both the top vent and in the bottom Pro Zone, the Professional C-Series has built-in charcoal smoker and grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control throughout the entire temperature spectrum — from the low slow-smoking temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for grilling and searing. Bottom line: if you’re a bit of a control freak when it comes to smoking, or if you simply want a nearly effortless way to achieve grilling perfection, only the Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado will do.
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Calibrated Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Stainless Steel Flip Cooking Grates with handles.
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Dual Spring Hinge with front lid Shock Absorber
- ProZone includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Electric Starter included - slides directly into our ProZone starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- 100% Natural Dual Purpose Lava Stone / Heat Diffuser for stone-cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking.
- Branded Full Length Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Cape Style Cover
- Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Steel Cart
- Heavy duty sturdy 3" Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Assembled Dimensions: 28.8" L x 52" W x 47" H
- Assembled Weight: 227 lbs.
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
Patented Quickchange Gas Insert Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS