Pro Sharpening System
The Pro Sharpening System sharpens your woodturning tools like a PRO! Used with your 6" or 8" bench grinder, this System includes the basic set-up for putting perfect, sharp edges on gouges, chisels, scrapers and other blades. The two adjustable arms allow for easy setting of different...
Items You May Need
Gouge Grinding Jig for 82-1005Item 178883
- Cam-action, locking handles on the bases make adjusting the long and short arms for different sharpening set-ups easy
- Arms are interchangable between bases so switching from left or right grinding wheel grits can be done quickly.
- Platform can be adjusted so the right bevel angel can be ground on your tools.
- 2 - Locking base assemblies
- Long V-Arm
- Short 90 degree platform arm
- Tool rest platform for short arm
- Adjustable lever handle
- Mounting hardware
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Precision Sharpening System Replacement StonesItem 180124
Fino EdgeItem 180123
Dia-Sharp - 8" x 3" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - CoarseItem 147303
Precision Sharpening System Super Fine Stone & Leather StropItem 180125
Dia-Sharp - 8" x 3" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Extra-FineItem 147305
Holdbubble Sharpening Angle GuideItem 188248