JessEm® Premium TA Router Table Fence consists of three distinct extrusions, which are cut and machined to the tightest of tolerances, ensuring you have a perfectly square router table fence with no bends or twists. As well, the main fence components are all anodized to give you years of lasting use. TA Fence sub-fences are extruded from 6000 series aluminum, machined independently to the highest degree of accuracy. They are then “hard” anodized for that long lasting durability. Both sub-fences are independently adjustable to handle different size router bits, including large raised-panel bits. The TA Fence gives the woodworker an exceptionally simplified way to do jointing operations. Adjusting your outfeed fence is as simple as loosening two knobs and turning the knurled dial at the back of your fence. The adjustment module is precisely laser engraved, and each revolution of the dial is equal to 1/16" adjustment to your outfeed fence. Unique bit guard is designed to not only adjust the height for varying sized bits, but to also adjust the depth when routing away from your fence. Right and left TA Fence Tracks are extruded from 6000 series aluminum and CNC machined to exact tolerances. Each track has a front and back cover so there is no dust-collection buildup within the tracks. Each track has its own linear scale in both imperial and metric measurements. Standard 2-1/2" OD x 2-1/4" ID PVC 45° angle vacuum port for efficient dust collection.
Fits router table tops 24" to 32" wide, 3/4" to 1-1/4" thick.
• Three distinct extrusions machined perfectly square with easy to read 36" scale
• Sub-fences are machined extruded aluminum independently adjustable for different size router bits
• Precise outfeed adjustments from 0" to 1/4" with each revolution of the dial equal to 1/16"
• Unique bit guard adjusts for height and depth when routing away from your fence
• TA Fence Tracks are machined extruded aluminum, each with its own linear scale
• (1) JessEm Premium TA Router Table Fence