Powermatic - Air Filtration System, PM1200
You think your shop is clean? The PM1200 Air Filtration System helps to trap 99% of all 5-micron particle ans 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Features: • ...
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 152919Model 62-100
Item 422365Model 39181
Item 164549Model 1791332
Item 158860Model 62-901F
• Three-filter system includes a diffuser to disperse exhausted air
• Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
• Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
• Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown or washed clean
• Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
• Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
• Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
• Three blower speeds to modify air flow
• Filter guards snap on and off easily for quick access to filters
• Two carry handles for portability
• Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life.
Height : 13 (in)
Inner Filter (microns) : 85% of 1 micron particles
Length : 33 (in)
Motor Amps : 3.5
Motor HP : 1/4 HP
Motor Phase : 1 PH
Motor Voltage : 115V
Net Weight : 90 pound
Outer Filter (microns) : 99% of 5 micron particles
Overall Dimensions : 33 x 25 x 13
Part Number : 1791330
Speeds (CFM) : 547, 706, 1196
Timer Settings (hours) : 1 to 9 hours
Width : 25 (in)
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
After 21,961 de-duped entrees to the Gold Rush Sweepstakes sponsored by Woodcraft, Powermatic and Woodcraft Magazine, we have our winners list to share with you. The contest promotion ran from August 1 to September 30th, 2013 where there were 5,552 store entries and 16,409 online & mail-in entries. Winners were selected on October 10, 2013.
I got a lemon!
I was really upset when my motor burned out literally after only five or six uses. I didn't even have occasion to change my first filter. The nearest service center is 52 miles away. Powermatic says they will cover the replacement of the motor but has none on hand and none on order. I am told this means a 12 week wait time for the fix, before i can drive 52 miles to retrive it. I paid extra $ to get "the good filter" - a purty yellow powermatic branded one. Me no likey...
This system appears to do the job it's designed to do, but, it is very poorly constructed. Both grill covers had broken tabs which are part of a bad design. One of the chrome side bars had fallen off and was bent out of shape. I will put bungy cords on the grills and the chrome is a useless piece of bling the unit could have done without. I like the unit's working parts, but they sure could have done a better job on the grills.
Hung it from the 9'ceiling in my shop. This has made a world of difference in the air quality. I have been a woodworker for 46 years and I just wish that this technology had been available when I started. You need to bite the bullet and get it. Unit performed perfectly right out of the box. Thank you Powermatic.
My shop was full of dust even though I have a dust collector! All machines and benches were covered in it. I mounted the unit as instructed, turned the unit on High and went around with an airhose and blew off all of the standing dust. I could not believe how quickly the filter cleaned the shop air! Before I left for the day, I put the unit on auto for a few hours and was pleasantly surprised at how clean everything was the next morning!
Excellent Piece of Equipment - Worth The
I have COPD and now it doesn't bother me to work in my shop. As fast as I create sawdust in the air, this unit filters it out. I have a dust collection system, but that doesn't get it all and this finishes what's left behind. Excellent for finishing a product. Run it 1 hr bedfore putting on the finish coat and you'll see a big difference. No dust specs on the finished product. I don't know how I lived without it before!