18" Drill Press, Model PM2800B
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
Motor: 1HP, 1Ph, 115/230V, Prewired 115V, 15/7.5 AmpsBase Size: 13-3/8” x 20”Chuck Distance to Base: 43-13/32”Chuck Distance to Table: 24-1/2”Chuck Size: 5/8”Column Diameter: 3-1/8”Drilling...
- Motor: 1HP, 1Ph, 115/230V, Prewired 115V, 15/7.5 Amps
- Base Size: 13-3/8” x 20”
- Chuck Distance to Base: 43-13/32”
- Chuck Distance to Table: 24-1/2”
- Chuck Size: 5/8”
- Column Diameter: 3-1/8”
- Drilling Capacity: 5/8”
- Fence Size (L x H): 19-13/16” x 2-11/16”
- Number of Spindle Speeds : Variable
- Spindle Distance to Base: 46-1/4”
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.): 27-3/8”
- Spindle Speed Range (RPM) : 250-3000
- Spindle Taper : MT-2/JT-3
- Spindle Travel: 6”
- Swing: 18”
- Table Size (L x W): 20” x 14”
- Table Tilt (Deg.) : 0 to 90
- Mechanical variable speed allows for full range of speed with no belt changes
- 6" of quill travel with one revolution of the handle
- Fence system adjustable for a perfect 90 degree relationship to the table, for rapid alignment of stock
- Adjustable material stop makes repetitive actions accurate and quick
- A digital RPM readout allows user to optimize the spindle speed to the application
- Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes easier
- Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine for more comfortable working of the quill
- Two independent LED worklights eliminates shadows
- Work table can be rotated to a full 90 degree position
- Replaceable square table insert with leveling screws make it flush with the top of the table
- Oversize cast iron base for added stability
- Safety key prevents accidental starting
- Net Weight: 266 lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
After 21,961 de-duped entrees to the Gold Rush Sweepstakes sponsored by Woodcraft, Powermatic and Woodcraft Magazine, we have our winners list to share with you. The contest promotion ran from August 1 to September 30th, 2013 where there were 5,552 store entries and 16,409 online & mail-in entries. Winners were selected on October 10, 2013.