Porter-Cable 18V Lithium 3 Tool Combo Kit, Model PCL318IDC-2
Includes PCL180D Compact Drill/Driver, PCL180ID Compact Impact Driver, PCL180L Flashlight, (2) PC18BL Lithium Ion Batteries, PCLMVC Lithium Ion Fast Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit Tip, (1) PH #2...
You May Also Like
• At only 3.8 lbs. the Porter Cable compact lithium drill/driver reduces user fatigue when using for extended periods
• Lithium drill/driver features 2 position gearbox with high speed for drilling and driving and low speed for high torque applications
• Lithium drill/driver's 1/2" metal single sleeve chuck offers excellent bit retention and durability
• Impact driver delivers high-torque output without kick-back
• With a length of only 6-1/2", the Porter Cable impact driver fits into tight areas not accessible by larger impact drivers and drills
• Impact driver features a heavy-duty cold forged impact block designed for maximum durability
• 5 W flashlight provides powerful light and up to 3 hours of runtime
• (2) Porter Cable 18V Lithium Ion batteries provide extended runtime for larger projects
• Lithium Ion batteries hold charge for extended periods, so packs are ready to go even after being stored for extended periods
• Porter Cable Lithium Ion Fast Charger recharges batteries in 30 minutes to minimize downtime and controls charge to extend performance of the cells
Voltage: 18 V
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Torque (Drill): 325 in-lbs
RPM Speed Applications (Drill): 0-350 RPM
RPM in High Torque Applications (Drill): 0-1,200 RPM
Torque (Impact): 1,600 in-lbs
RPM (Impact): 0-2900 RPM
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: