Micro Dust Air Filtration System PM1250
Shipping Fee of $29.00
The Powermatic PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System is the most innovative air filtration system for woodworkers on the market. It continually purifies shop air with ultra-quiet efficiency by removing microscopic particulate (as small as 0.1 micron) from the shop environment.The...
The patented filter technology works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air and then pushing clean air back into your shop. The air cycles through the filter 5 times per hour. One PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System has been proven to reduce airborne particles in a 680 sq. ft. area (about the size of a 2-car garage/shop).
Mount this PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System nearly anywhere. Mounting holes on the base allow for ceiling or wall mounting in addition to setting it on a bench or the floor. Adjustment knobs on each side allow customized placement of the unit.
The filter screen can be vacuumed out, and the long life (3,000 operating hours) filter can be replaced (sold separately, item #164549).
Power on from the unit or the simple-to-use remote control. Three speed settings and four timer settings let you customize the air filtration in your shop.
- Certified to CARB (California Air Resource Board) and Ozone emission standards
- Quieter than normal conversation even on high speed setting
- Engineered fan blades increase airflow while reducing noise
- Multiple mounting positions for maximum versatility in the shop
- Handle on top to assist with carrying
- Electrostatic filter has a 3000-hour life and easy clean accessibility
- Intuitive controls feature multiple speed settings
- Energy Star Rated
- Timer Settings: 4 (1, 2, 4, 8 hours)
- Motor Voltage: 120V
- Filter Type: electrostatic
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 680 (X5) per hour
- Sound Rating: 50.8 dB (high)/41.3 dB (low)
- Current Draw: 29.7W (high)/10.6W (low)
- Amperage: 0.31 (high)/0.13 (low)
- Filter Life: 3,000 operating hours
- Speed settings: 3
- Fan Positioning: multiple
- Remote Control: yes
- Warranty: 5-year
- Overall Size: 14" x 29.1" x 28.6"
- Weight: 52 lb.
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
Scott and Suzy Phillips, co-hosts of The American Woodshop on PBS, shopped early at Woodcraft and have their annual Holiday Gift Guide video ready to share.
Works well for my 600 Sq foot shop
I have a new 600 sq foot shop and I was looking for something that would get the fine dust particles out of the air. My canisters get the big stuff, but I was concerned with the small air born floating particles. I've had this for a couple of months now and like it. It pulls the particles in through the front and then filters them and blows the air out through the back end. I keep it on a rolling cart and move it to wherever I’m working. It has three speed settings. The filter is listed to last for 3,000 hours. If you use the speed on medium, then you would get the 3,000 hours. If you use it on low, then it counts each hour of use as less than an hour so you actually get more than 3,000 hours. And if you use it on high you would get the reverse. Fewer actual hours. Occasionally I will open my workshop garage door after a particularly intense sanding session, and I can see the particles floating in the air if I stand at the rear of the workshop. If this air filter is working, I can see the particles move towards it and get sucked into the filter. It works well and all I do is vacuum the face off occasionally to remove the dust. The fan is very quiet, even on the high setting. All in all a good product.