Powermatic - Micro Dust Air Filtration System PM1250
The Powermatic PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System is the most innovative air filtration system for woodworkers on the market. It continually purifies shop air with ultra-quiet efficiency by...
Items You May Need
Item 861195Model PCE6435
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 423902Model XCKM010000-IND
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 17W33Model 36/37
Item 152919Model 62-100
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 166411Model 10710
Item 424072Model 1353001
The patented filter technology works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air and then pushing clean air back into your shop. The air cycles through the filter 5 times per hour. One PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System has been proven to reduce airborne particles in a 680 sq. ft. area (about the size of a 2-car garage/shop).
Mount this PM1250 Micro Dust Air Filtration System nearly anywhere. Mounting holes on the base allow for ceiling or wall mounting in addition to setting it on a bench or the floor. Adjustment knobs on each side allow customized placement of the unit.
The filter screen can be vacuumed out, and the long life (3,000 operating hours) filter can be replaced (sold separately, item #164549).
Power on from the unit or the simple-to-use remote control. Three speed settings and four timer settings let you customize the air filtration in your shop.
- Certified to CARB (California Air Resource Board) and Ozone emission standards
- Quieter than normal conversation even on high speed setting
- Engineered fan blades increase airflow while reducing noise
- Multiple mounting positions for maximum versatility in the shop
- Handle on top to assist with carrying
- Electrostatic filter has a 3000-hour life and easy clean accessibility
- Intuitive controls feature multiple speed settings
- Energy Star Rated
- Timer Settings: 4 (1, 2, 4, 8 hours)
- Motor Voltage: 120V
- Filter Type: electrostatic
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 680 (X5) per hour
- Sound Rating: 50.8 dB (high)/41.3 dB (low)
- Current Draw: 29.7W (high)/10.6W (low)
- Amperage: 0.31 (high)/0.13 (low)
- Filter Life: 3,000 operating hours
- Speed settings: 3
- Fan Positioning: multiple
- Remote Control: yes
- Warranty: 5-year
- Overall Size: 14" x 29.1" x 28.6"
- Weight: 52 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
Scott and Suzy Phillips, co-hosts of The American Woodshop on PBS, shopped early at Woodcraft and have their annual Holiday Gift Guide video ready to share.