Over-Under Flush Trim Router Bit, 3/4" Diameter, 1-1/4" Cut Length, 1/2" Shank
Over-Under Flush Trim Router Bit, 3/4" Diameter, 1-1/4" Cut Length, 1/2" ShankWhich flush trim bit do you use more often: bearing on top or bearing on bottom? What if you didn't have to choose?...
You May Also Like
Which flush trim bit do you use more often: bearing on top or bearing on bottom? What if you didn't have to choose? Introducing the “Over-Under” flush trim router bits from Whiteside. You can easily position the bit height to allow the bearing to guide along the top or bottom of a workpiece.
- Straight bit with bearings on the top and bottom
- Easily position the bit height to allow the bearing to guide along the top or bottom of a workpiece
- 3/4 inch diameter, 1-1/4" inch cutting length
- Flush trim router bit
- Made in U.S.A.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.