From Original Saw, order a 6' x 24" Extension Table to expand your cross-cut power saws or radial arm Saws cutting lengths. Each table is made with a textured, powder coated finish to increase durability. These tables handles the situation where rollers aren't needed. Place the flat extension tables on the left and/or right side and pair with Original Saws measuring systems for the perfect cutting station. By bolting multiples together, creating any length to get the job done. Use as a free standing unit by purchasing additional legs, sold separately. The kit includes extension tables with a textured, steel powder coating for increased durability
This saw extension table is proudly made in the USA..
- 4'L x 24"W Flat extension table section
- 2'L x 24"W Flat extension table section
- 1 adjustable leg
- Mounting bracket
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- All Radial Arm Saws are custom built upon order and will ship in approximately 8 weeks and Stations, Stands, Accessories 2-4 weeks for all other Original Saw products.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns back to The Original Saw Company incur a 10% restocking fee to cover inspection and repackaging. Customer is responsible for return ship costs. If you have a return issue, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance @ 1-800-535-4482.
The Original Saw Company warrants that their products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If you have any warranty questions, you can contact The Original Saw Company @ 1-800-733-4063 or email@example.com.