Nova Outboard Tool Rest Assembly, Black
Increase your Nova Wood Lathe to 16" of inboard capacity and 29" of outboard capacity. This heavy-duty cast-iron outboard rest unit is designed to provide rock steady chisel support for all larger...
The unit is easily bolted in place at the end of the headstock bed casting and requires no more room allowance than the normal lathe, because the unit is designed to be used with the lathe’s swiveling. This unit is designed to be used with Nova 1624 Type II (#162341), Nova Galaxi DVR (#864682), Nova DVR XP (#146719) and the original Nova 1624-44 (#147595). Includes fastenings and instruction manual.
• Increases Nova Wood Lathe to 16" of inboard capacity, 29" of Outboard capacity
• Provides adequate clearance from the spindle
• Easily bolted into place at the end of headstock bed casting, requiring no additional room allowance
• Use with Nova 1624 Type II, Nova Galaxi DVR, Nova DVR XP and the original Nova 1624-44
• Includes fastenings and instruction manual