Multipurpose support with extra-wide tripod base for excellent stability on level or uneven ground. Low-friction slide surfaces provide smooth, controlled travel without unwanted steering of the workpiece. Swiveling and tilting head clamps pieces of wood for many applications in the...
- Low friction slide surfaces provide smooth, controlled travel
- Head pivots from horizontal to vertical allowing for uneven ground
- Supports over 220lbs for a wide variety of applications
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport
- Extra-wide tripod for excellent stability on level or uneven ground
- Angle adjustment head with built-in clamping system
- Height adjusts from 25 - 37"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
Original SawItem 168889
Original SawItem 168891
Original SawItem 168893
Original SawItem 168886