Moxon Vise Hardware Kit with Wood
The double screw vise has been around for centuries. Commonly referred to as a “Moxon Vise,” it is named after Joseph Moxon, who described the double screw vise in his book titled Mechanick Exercises.The WoodRiver® Moxon Vise Hardware Kit with Hard Maple Billets is a great way to make...
This kit includes the following items:
- Moxon Vise Hardware Kit
- Hard Maple Billets for Moxon Vise Hardware Kit
- Used for making your own custom Moxon Vise
- Billets are two pieces S2S
- 1 7/8" x 6.5" to 7" wide x 25"
- 1 7/8" x 6.5" to 7" wide x 31"
- FAS, kiln-dried
- (2) Maple jaw blanks
- (2) 5" hand wheels
- (2) 3/4" x 8" Acme threaded screws for rapid opening and closing
- (4) Acme threaded nuts and four washers
- (1) Set of instructions
Instructions / MSDS
Easy to build
Quite easy to line up and make it work! Live that it attaches so easily on and off my bench!