Mosaic Pin J7 - 6 mm x 120 mm (1/4" x 4-23/32")
Make your project a little extra special with WoodRiver® Mosaic Pins. They serve two primary functions: one as a decorative accent and the second to aid in affixing knife scales to the tang of the blade. In addition, these ornamental pins can be used to add embellishment to turnings,...
- Use for decoration and affixing knife scales
- Use to add embellishment to turnings, lidded boxes, clock faces and much more
- Cuts easily with a hacksaw
- Use metal files and sandpaper to flatten and polish
- Available in multiple patterns
- Size (Metric): 6 mm x 120 mm
- Size (Imperial): 1/4" x 4-23/32"
- Recommended Drill Bit Size: 6 mm
- Style/Construction: (1) 1/4" brass outer tube with (6) 1/64" brass tubes, (6) 3/64" stainless steel pins, and (1) 1/16" brass tube
- (1) Mosaic Pin J7 - 6mm x 120mm (1/4" x 4-23/32")
Articles & Blogs
At one time, every man in America worth a nickel had a pocketknife on him. “You never know when you might need it” was the philosophy, and a man always wanted to be prepared for any situation. There are still plenty of folks out there who consider a pocketknife as critical as a cell phone.