The Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Saw is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, it should be compared to the most advanced table saws, miter saws, or panel saws available. The saw’s incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use deliver precision cutting like nothing else. It is equally at home in high-end cabinet shops and the most challenging remodeling sites. Packed with time-saving features you’ve come to expect from Festool, the TS 55 REQ-F-Plus features a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, micro-adjustable depth controls, plus a host of other time-saving enhancements.
Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS includes: TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Saw, T-LOC Systainer SYS 4 storage box, 48-tooth carbide tipped blade, limit stop, and chip deflector.
• Guide Rail Precision – With the FS Guide Rail System (sold separately), you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cutline. It’s really that easy.
• Splinter-free – Cutting Splinter-guards on both sides of the blade ensures that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste
• Take the tool to the work – Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
• Electronic variable-speed control automatically maintains a constant blade speed under load
• Soft start and automatic idle cut down on operator fatigue and noise • Blade lock makes blade changing easy
• Spring-loaded riving knife retracts automatically for added safety • Rotating dust port keeps hose out of the way
• 3-bearing motor for smoother operation
Power consumption: 1,200 watt
Saw weight: 9.92 lbs.
Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8"
Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16"
Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" ID, 1-7/16"
OD Angular range: -1 to 47 °
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 States.