Mixol - Tint Oxide Green, #14, 20 mL
Mixol Universal Tints, like this oxide green tint (14), are the most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today. They are compatible with most water, solvent, lacquer and oil-based...
You May Also Like
- Most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Not flammable or hazardous
- Highly resistant to heat or frost damage
- Won’t dry out or thicken so there is a very long shelf/shop life
Useng Mixol Colors W/Gel Stains
I use the Mixol Tinting Colors to adjust the color of General Finishes Gel Stains to meet the requirements of my customers for specific colors.I weigh the amount of gel stain being mixed and count the number of drops of each of the Mixol colors so the finished foruula is repeatable. The colors do have a tendacy to separate from the stain. That is solved by stiring the mix before use.