Mixol Universal Tints, like this oxide dark brown tint (23), are the most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today. They are compatible with most water, solvent, lacquer and...
- Most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Not flammable or hazardous
- Highly resistant to heat or frost damage
- Won’t dry out or thicken so there is a very long shelf/shop life
Great product used to stain zebbra wood
Great product used to tint zebbra wood. Added 1 - 20ml bottle to 2 cups of water and applied with a sponge. Wait 2-3 min. the wipe off all excess tint. Seal with shellac.
Tint colors are strong ie goes a long way when tenting primary color finish, a drop at a time is recomended by me. I wish a color chart was added that's why I rated it a four star instead of five'.