PushStick Hand Safety Device
Extra tall handle moves the operator’s hand away from potential danger. Rear foot hooks over the back end of the material while the bottom of the Milescraft® PushStick™ is covered in a soft, high-traction polymer coating that prevents slipping and avoids marring the surface of the...
- High-visibility yellow for easy identification in a busy shop
- Tall offset handle away from blade or bit location for extra safety
- Rear hook provides combination “push-pull” action for extra control
- TPE high-traction polymer coating on the underside of base for extra grip
- Narrow profile guides between blade and fence for thin ripping cuts
- Push Stick Base: 3/4"
- Heel Lip: 1/4"
- Base Material: TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
- Weight: .76 lb.
- (1) Milescraft PushStick