5 Foot Mini Folding Scaffold, Model I-IMIS
Looking for a work platform that is versatile, able to tackle larger jobs, and easy to store? Look no further than Metaltech’s 5’ Mini Folding Scaffold Model I-IMIS. Once assembled, you’ll be...
Looking for a work platform that is versatile, able to tackle larger jobs, and easy to store? Look no further than Metaltech’s 5’ Mini Folding Scaffold Model I-IMIS. Once assembled, you’ll be amazed at the myriad of uses you will find for this great platform which extends your working reach to 10’!
This Metaltech 5’ Mini Folding Scaffold features three platforms made of 14 gauge steel and black anti-slip coating, and includes four outriggers for more stability. It folds down to only 3” depth when not in use making it convenient to store. The rugged 1-1/4” tubular steel frame construction is secure and safe with 5” double-locking casters. There is also safety rail to hold onto and a useful folding shelf with specially designed areas to hold tools or a gallon of paint.
This great unit can be used to transport tools and supplies from your vehicle to the job site or can be assembled to create a workbench. This scaffold was purposely created 29” wide so you can fit it through standard door openings.
- 900 lbs. Capacity
- Easy to assemble and easy to fold and store
- Multi-level working area, and locking casters
- Meets CSA and OSHA requirements
- Assembled Dimensions: 39” L x 21.5” W x 59” H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states and Canada. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, or other foreign countries.
Metaltech Omega only accepts returns for warranty reasons such as defects in materials and workmanship during the time when the product is covered by the one year manufacturer's warranty. Any other returns will be accepted or declined at Metaltech Omega's discretion, and there may be a restock fee charged for those returns which are accepted. Damaged shipments should be refused at the time of arrival, or a claim may need to be made with the carrier. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for more information on shipping claims.
Metaltech Omega warrants their products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the purchase date. For warranty claims and other warranty information, please call Metaltech Omega's customer service line at 1-800-363-7587.