Mast-R-Fence III Router Table Fence
Robust design uses a red phenolic base for a solid platform that creates the 100% flat surface every woodworker wants. Precision machined 6061 aluminum extrusion components with a black anodized finish and “high boy” knobs, also produced from 6061 aluminum, give a look that is a direct...
If all those high-end upgrades were not enough, Maple sub-fences are cut, machined and laser engraved for a very distinct appearance. The sub-fence faces can be adjusted tool free with convenient locking knobs on the backside of the fence.
Dust port fitting is designed with an inside diameter that accepts a 2-1/4"-diameter standard shop vacuum hose fittings and an outside diameter that accepts a common 2-1/2" dust collection hose. Fence face shimming bars are laser engraved with one side designed to offset the fence face 1/32" and the other 1/16". When not in use they conveniently store on the backside in the shimming bar holder.
Features & Specifications:
- Red phenolic base creates a solid platform with a 100% flat surface
- Machined 6061 aluminum extrusion components with black anodized finish
- Maple sub-fences are cut, machined and laser engraved for a very distinct appearance
- Fence face shimming bars fitted for an offset fence face marked as 1/32" and 1/16"
- Dust port fitting is designed to accept most shop vacuums hoses