Lignomat - Ligno-DuoTec BW Moisture Meter
The Ligno-DuoTec BW is a non-invasive meter with dual-depth measuring capabilities ideal for contractors, flooring Installers and restoration. Wood in Scan Mode: The DuoTec BW gives moisture...
You May Also Like
Item 844319Model MMD4E
The Ligno-DuoTec BW is a non-invasive meter with dual-depth measuring capabilities ideal for contractors, flooring Installers and restoration.
Wood in Scan Mode: The DuoTec BW gives moisture readings in percent for wood. Corrections for different wood species are built-in for specific gravities between 0.3 and 1.0. Included are 7 different settings for bamboo.
Building Materials in Scan Mode: The DuoTec BW has a calibration built-in for sheetrock in true percent readings, plus 2 reference scales, one for concrete and similar products and one for light-weight building materials. Take comparative readings and identify wet spots.
Optional RH Mode (with optional RH BluePeg Sensor): Ambient relative humidity and temp can be measured with the BW. For restoration Dew Point and GPP are indicated. The BW meter can also be used for in-situ moisture measurements of concrete that conform to ASTM F 2170.
- Measures from 5-60% with a resolution of 0.1%
- Measures wood with 78 species settings or specific gravity: 0.3-1.0
- Toggles between 1/4" and 3/4" measuring depth
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.