Learn to Carve Santa - Study Stick
With renowned carver Harold Enlow as your teacher, both beginner and advanced carvers will learn expert techniques to produce a realistic Santa carving. Santa is one of the best-loved and most popular carving subjects. Enlow’s Santa is a mixture of realistic features with a few...
- Instructional booklet with easy-to-follow directions and coordinating closeup photography
- Study stick is a high-quality, hand cast resin with a natural wood stain
- Learn with master carver Harold Enlow’s step-by-step detailed carving progressions
- Ships in a durable, high-impact shipping tube
- Study Stick Height: 12”
- Study Stick Material: hand cast resin
- Cover Style: Softcover
- Page Count: 32
- Book Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Author: Harold Enlow
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- ISBN: 9781565235786
- (1) Learn to Carve Santa Instructional Booklet
- (1) 12" Hand Cast Resin Study Stick
- Kit does not include real wood block for carving.
- A tip for carving Santa’s eyes: Carve his right eye – the left eye as you look at it – first. That way you can see the eye to match it as you carve Santa’s left eye.
Articles & Blogs
Nothing says “I care” like a gift you make with your hands – from your heart. Woodcraft has an extensive selection of kits, plans and how-to videos and blogs to help the serious gift-giver create a present to remember. And, for the folks who don’t need a kit, Woodcraft offers all the tools, materials and supplies to create a gift “from scratch.”
If you have an interest in carving and are a visual learner, study sticks are sure to be right up your alley. Fox Chapel Publishing teamed up with renowned woodcarving expert Harold Enlow to release a series of study sticks and companion guides to teach the craft of carving. Each concentrates on a particular style or feature for focused learning, including the Wood Spirit, Santa, Female Face and Cowboy.