iQ CNC Machine, 3HP with Electro Spindle
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
The Laguna iQ CNC sets the benchmark for compact industrial CNC machines. The frame is constructed using double bearing cars and the precision linear guides are mounted on machined surfaces...
The Laguna iQ CNC sets the benchmark for compact industrial CNC machines. The frame is constructed using double bearing cars and the precision linear guides are mounted on machined surfaces exactly like heavy duty industrial CNC machinery.
This unit has the ease of use and features that are normally only associated with machines priced much higher. Standard G-Code programs are transferred from a USB stock into the control unit. Programs are then selected and processed. It does not get any easier. Frequently used programs can reside in the internal memory.
- Power: 220V, 3 HP
- This unit includes the 3HP liquid-cooled industrial induction electro spindle
- Spindle RPM: 6000-24,000 electronically variable
- Maximum bit capacity: 1/2”
- ER-20 Collect NOT Included
- Gantry Clearance: 6”
- Work Envelope: 24” x 36”
- Machine Footprint: 52” x 32”
- Enclosed gantry structure
- Dual bearing cars X Y Z axis
- 1-Piece all-welded steel frame
- Precision ground ball screws on all axes
- Controller: Laguna hand-held controller
- Precision linear guides for maximum accuracy
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
You may return new, unopened items sold by Laguna Tools within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Items that have been opened and then returned are subject to inspection and the refund amount will be subject to adjustment. Shipping costs will be paid for by customer unless the order was an error on the end of Laguna Tools. When an (RMA) return merchandise authorization number is issued the customer has 30 days to return the part or that number is cancelled and the return will not be accepted. No merchandise shall be returned without an RMA number.
Once the return is received a refund will be issued within 5 business days. The refund may take a few more days to post on to the account depending on the credit company. If item was paid for through cash or check refund will be paid by check. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please contact Laguna Tools' Customer Service at 800-234-1976
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
I love this machine and the support. Laguna walked me through every bit of the installation and even has software training. I have a 6" clearance on this machine it is incredible what I can produce on it. I can run this machine all day and never have an issue. I also own their 14|12 bandsaw and use it almost everyday! I just wanted to put my review up because the review I read could not be further from the truth. Thank you Woodcraft for your Grade A support as well.
very cheap and no support
Very unhappy with machine lack of performance. Support was hard to get and 3 different people had to look up information on how to work machine. I will never buy Laguna again.