Kutzall - Original Sphere Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Fine, S-38-EG
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
Item 422286Model BN-14-EG
Item 162983Model S-1G
Item 162991Model S-38-EG
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Item 162965Model S-1
Item 162988Model S-14-EG
Item 162970Model S-14-E
Item 162974Model S-38-E
Item 162987Model C-18-EG
Item 162994Model FL-14-EG
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/8” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Are the masters of hollowing-out
- Shape concave surfaces of spoons, bowls, etc.
- Can even produce hollowed areas with undercut / overhung edges
- Head diameter: 3/8” x 3/8”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.