KREG’s redesigned Precision Benchtop Router Table features Easy-Slide™ high-pressure laminate covering a MDF core top with CNC machined 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening to fit the new 3-ring phenolic insert plate and standard miter track. The sturdy steel stand has splayed legs for sure-footing and lower braces that are pre-drilled for adding a shelf or enclosing the stand for dust control. The extruded aluminum fence has been upgraded with cam clamps for fast, secure fence positioning and includes adjustable sub-fences for offset jointer routing, bit guard and 2-1/2" dust port. Includes: 1", 1-3/16" and 2-5/8" Level-Loc reducing rings, Level-Loc wrench, removable brass starting pin and detailed instructions for mounting your router.
• 16" x 24" x 1" thick MDF core top with high-pressure laminate
• New 3-ring phenolic insert plate with alignment marks to center mount any router
• 15-1/2" tall steel stand with splayed legs and lower braces for adding a shelf
• Upgraded extruded aluminum fence with cam clamps for secure fence positioning
• Includes: three Level-Loc reducing rings, Level-Loc wrench and brass starting pin