Kreg - Mobile Project Center, # KWS1000
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Mobile Project Center is a workbench, sawhorse, assembly table, and clamping station all in one that provides a versatile work space for DIY, repair, and woodworking projects. It’s easy to set...
Item 495544Model 495544
Item 145685Model ANA06024
Item 158463Model 66736K
• Multiple work modes provide maximum versatility including Kreg Joinery
• Large 27-3⁄4" x 31-1⁄2" work surface constructed of durable polypropylene
• 350-lb. load capacity at a very comfortable 31-1⁄2" table height
• Large, nonslip feet offer stable footing; folds to just 6-1⁄2" thick; weighs 40 lbs.
• Comes with auto-adjust Automaxx Bench Clamp, four Bench Dogs with Bench Brakes, two support brackets, two Trak Bushings, two
• Connection Keys and detailed owner’s manual
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Discover Great Gift Ideas at Woodcraft with Scott & Suzy Phillips, Co-Hosts of The American Woodshop
“The American Woodshop” hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips went shopping at Woodcraft to do their annual Christmas Gift Guide video.
What do you buy a woodworker for Christmas? Scott and Suzy Phillips, “The American Woodshop” co-hosts, have the answers on their 2017 holiday gift list.
Be ready to enjoy the warm days of spring and summer with an “updated” outdoor dining/living/garden area that is welcoming and efficient. Woodcraft has the tools and supplies you will need, along with helpful advice at your local store and free how-to articles on Woodcraft.com.
This year make some of your holiday gifts – or give presents that foster the creative in your family and friends. Woodcraft offers many choices for creative gift-giving, as well as more traditional tools and accessories for woodworkers and DIYers.
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.
workbench not level
Equipment is strong and made with quality components. My problem is that the table is not level across the top when both extensions are in place. As fit-up work requires a flat surface, the bench does not lay flat. It does not have any adjustments to level the extensions.